Friday, February 20, 2015

AND SO ANOTHER WEEK HAS FLOWN BY........


I had my four wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I was quite nervous when I walked into Dr. Steiner's office, as having wisdom teeth pulled at my age, gave me pause. It went very well.........4 teeth removed, no pain, no swelling, no worries. Today is day 2, and I am feeling great. Hopefully I don't develop those dreaded dry sockets, that people speak of with horror and pain. Dr. Steiner told me about 25% of the time this occurs, and they don't really know why. It usually happens around the 3rd day, so I am hopeful I am part of the 75% that remains pain free.
I have taken 3 days off work in anticipation of discomfort, so now feeling great, I have time to write this blog, and catch up on things I have let slide during the holiday season.
I was reading a blog today by Erin Souder who had posted a link to a personality test which I just took. To my amazement this test was so accurate. I am an INFJ which includes less than 1% of the population. I am in very good company with Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela and Sister Theresa......... www.16personalities.com took less than 10 minutes to complete. 
I am off to an art opening, Aminah at 75, at the Hammond Harkins Gallery on E. Main St. I will post pictures later tonight.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START.......BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE  GREAT........the sun is shining, the days are a minute longer, not yet warmer, but the thought of Spring is on my mind......SO PUT ON YOUR PEARLS GIRLS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment