Tuesday, April 10, 2012

TIME FLIES

I can not believe that a year has gone by since last I wrote, but there is no need for an excuse, because actually I don't have one.
Anyway, today I am writing because I was writing a "fan" letter to Howard Schultz, my hero, and was checking a few statistics regarding Super Pac contributions, and call me naive, but I am amazed at the amount of money that these pacs have contributed to the Republican primary.
Mr. Adelson, LV Sands, has given a staggering amount of $16 million+ to Newt Gingrich. Why I ask.....is Mr. Adelson impaired in some capacity??? Newt Gingrich has no chance of winning any thing. Nothing, absolutely nothing, so why is a successful businessman throwing millions of dollars away. How irresponsible of Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich and the rest to raise money to satisfy their own egos.
They wanted to lead our country, to represent the people, but all they did was satisfy an overblown ego.
People, if you truly believe in America, and care about Americans, then how about using your ability to raise money to create jobs. Get on board with Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, and his job initiative, and create jobs for the American people. Google and Banana Republic are joining, and so should the rest of the major players in the business arena.
If you truly love America and Americans then bring our jobs back, and stop supporting foreign economies.
Let us go back to making things, which is what this country does better than any other, and let us stop with the strategies, and become the doers once again.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD THAT A SENSIBLE WOMAN COULD NOT SETTLE IN AN AFTERNOON.........
SO PUT ON YOUR PEARLS GIRLS, AND ENJOY THE DAY

1 comment:

  1. Have a cup of Starbucks on me....Schultz is a wonderful corporate leader...unfortunately I guess those that want to lead our country aren't drinking the right coffee.....Kudos Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete