Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chimpanzee.......A Must See

I went to see "Chimpanzee" today, and I don't have words to describe this incredible, amazing movie. I am usually not at a loss for words, but the chimps are beyond description. Their faces, their eyes are so human like, that I can't find the words to describe them.
And the relationship between the mother chimp and her baby Oscar is tender, loving and beautiful.
This is a must see movie, and I believe some of the proceeds go to save the chimpanzees. In the 1960's there were a million chimpanzees, and today there are around 200,000.
If chimps wore jewelry I know that they would choose a simple strand of pearls, so......... PUT ON YOUR PEARLS GIRLS AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK
Calories don't count when you are having lunch with your girlfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment