Wednesday, June 19, 2013



Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week, as the garden "peeps" show up even before I have had my first cup of coffee. Today it was the melodious whirring of the chain saw cleaning up the privet and, and restructuring it as a hedge
which it once was a very long time ago.



I know that my garden will be tweaked, and clipped and spruced up the way I love it, and the joyous part is that I won't have pain today and I don't have to do it today......no weeding, or pulling unwanted saplings today, maybe tomorrow or the next day, but not today.
I have had a minimal amount of help, if any, over these last 30 plus years.
But may I say that having people who do the heavy lifting and exhausting bending is fantastic, and I am a blessed gardener today.

No comments:

Post a Comment