Wednesday, May 29, 2013

VIEW FROM THE GARDEN


Last I wrote I was in serious pain from weeding. Well today was to have been another day of weeding, but to my amazement and utter joy my "peeps" showed up yesterday, and with
precision and speed the garden was weeded, and I have no pain. Granted because of my obsessive nature I am headed out to tweak the weeding and move some plants, but I owe my husband a huge thank you for finding the "peeps" and making sure they showed up. His kindness is huge, however I think secretly he was afraid I was going to ask him to help me again.....

I don't know whether this is spring or summer because it came so quickly, but it was time to put the "summer clothes" on my bed, and nothing says summer like dove gray and white.
Well, the garden is calling and I must go........
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WAKE UP WITH REGRETS...

AND IT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO LOVE THE PEOPLE WHO TREAT YOU RIGHT
ENJOY THE DAY, AND REMEMBER TO PUT ON YOUR PEARLS GIRLS


No comments:

Post a Comment