Thursday, May 10, 2012

NO DISRESPECT INTENDED

I received some interesting responses to my blog from last night......let me be perfectly clear that I believe that Hillary Clinton is one of the brightest, most intelligent persons on the planet, not just a  smart woman, a brilliant person, regardless of gender.
So my critique of her hair was a simple observation, and I am sure, knowing how bright she is, she would agree, that her hair is not good. And if appearances are not important than minimize the "get ready" work and have short hair.
...thanks Rochelle- I was about to agree with everything you said, but I like Hillary's long hair!! She had it short for a long time and she is back to her younger self when she had it long...

....So agree about Hiliary's hair!  and gay marriage rights!  who cares who lives with one another and shouldn't they have the same rights!...

...I only wish i had one tenth of "Hillary"s brain....i think with her grueling schedule....no one to help get her ready as when in the white house, she has a difficult time with it.... but i agree, a little something is better then nothing.....and not everyone can wear long hair.....she does look better in short....aside from that, she does a bang up job!!!
i wish people would leave the gays alone.....my husband always says, why can't they be married and be as miserable as the rest of us....those are his words of wisdom.....as usual, i loved your blog!!...
Hillary knows to put on her pearls, as does Michelle so.......
PUT ON YOUR PEARLS GIRLS AND HAVE A JOYOUS WEEK-END

No comments:

Post a Comment