Monday, January 25, 2010

Today is my son Jason's 37th birthday......I wish him the happiest of days.
37, where did 37 years go? In my heart of hearts I don't feel any older than I
did 37 years ago.
It goes so very fast. It is imperative that we cherish each day, and enjoy what we are doing. Too many dislike their jobs, or their relationships, and to these people I say find something to do that you are passionate about, and find someone you care about, and who cares about you. Learn to take risks, and learn not to take yourself too seriously. A sense of humor is a must, and one needs to laugh often.
I am trying to live more artfully, and to be a bit more brave each day........so here's to you Jason, I love you, and hope that your life is full of passions and joy.......
.............pearls are precious, but sons are priceless.

2 comments:

  1. I think that you may need to check a box or something in-order to have the updated blogs sent out. I have selected the receive messages etc from the blog but I am not getting emails when you update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true...times does fly so quickly...it's scary. We can't do anything about what we did yesterday, hope we did good today and look forward to tomorrow where we have hope for the future. Our children are our legacy...but they're also their own person. We can only pray that some of the things we told them were good things and they will remember them. Sons and daughters are gifts...but we only rent them for some period of time and then they become their own person. And we wish them well......

    ReplyDelete