Wednesday, January 20, 2010


I am learning something new today......actually I have been
trying to learn to work a digital camera for days, and today I have made a breakthrough. I still don't know how to work the flash, and here's a flash, neither do any of the many people
that I asked at work, including the young ones......how was that for a run on sentence!
Well, as you can see I have successfully downloaded a picture which I took this morning and was even able to rotate the angle. I think there is entire world waiting for me. Remember Valentine's Day is a great time to give a pearl necklace, and a better time to receive one.
Today the sun is shining, finally, and I am feeling energized to create.......life is not a problem to be solved, but a gift to be enjoyed.....so Put on your pearls girls and enjoy the day.

2 comments:

  1. Rochelle, there is very little that you can't do, once you truly put your mind to it. I'm very proud of the pictures...they are super. Maybe now you can become a photographer!!!!! Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle.. I loved seeing you today.. and love your blog..!! I chuckle at the camera..The boys got me a NEW digital for Xmas..thinking my old one was not good ENOUGH. Truth be told.. I could never figure it out and NONE of them would explain it patiently...This one is even harder to figure out..and I'm all thumbs with it...Give me a throwaway any day..HA!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete