Wednesday, March 30, 2011





It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, oh wait, isn't it supposed to begin looking like Spring...today is March 30, and it is snowing, again. The gray makes me tired, hungry, and depressed that I am tired and hungry......I am sleeping too much, but I can't seem to stay awake, and I am totally non-productive. Well enough about me.........

I have become completely obsessed with the movie"Burlesque"......watched it 4 times over the week-end, and oh, the music is the best. If you have a chance, visit itunes, and download the soundtrack.........it makes you happy, and want to get up and dance, which is my new exercise regime, and hopefully will get me out of this funk of being tired, cold and hungry........ What else makes me happy,new necklaces for Spring.....Natural coral w/ carved bone and mother of pearl beads. Silver czech glass pearls with sodalite and hill tribe silver beads. Beige czech glass pearls w/ botswana agate disc beads, and 12mm amethyst beads.........So Put on your Pearls Girls, go outside and play in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment