Friday, January 21, 2011

The sun is shinning after the "BIG" storm which in all honesty was not all that big, and this is coming from a person who is beyond nervous driving during a storm.
I had to drive to work at 5:00 pm last night for a bridal event which took me 1 hour to drive 11 miles. I called my son Benjamin as I headed down the road, and he was very calming telling me to drive slowly......I told him I was still in 1st gear, when he stopped laughing, I said I would call him later. I will tell you that sand bags in the trunk make all the difference when you drive a small car.
I made it home in time to watch the new show, "Fairly Legal", on the USA channel. It is a great show, well written, fast paced, good acting.......everything an hour of TV should be...Thursday nights at 10:00 pm.
home is where there's one to love us..... the week-end is here, so PUT ON YOUR PEARLS GIRLS, AND ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment